Sunday 1 August 2010

Special for Vivian WAARRR xp

 Okay Viv BaBe I guess you gonna scold meee because i upload such silly photos but still......

It's HERE!!! = ]


OKAY.

That day (I forgot what day it is)

I went to our Tapak Ekspo n' hunt for baju kurung.

You know right, I really need a BajuKurung to survive in my U. 

So I walk, walk , walk here n' there with my friends. 

SUDDENLY!!!

I saw this. 

I like the pattern of the kain n' I feel like "Phew, I wanna buy it!"

So, RM45 fly away n' the Baju Kurung is mineee~~ 

Actually they priced it RM65 but then due to some reason they cut the price. 

TEEHEEE = ]


Okay, the story haven't end. 

The next day I went there again. 

This time I swear, I really swear that I didn't mean to buy anything others than FOOD.

BUUUTTTT

Before i see any food there, I see a couple of seniors standing in front of a stall that is selling Punjabi!

OMG, then I feel like "Well, just go n' take a look!" right?

Then it cost me RM50 to take this Punjabi HOME...... 




Hahaha XD

I love the scarf laa BabE next time I'll wear it with a Bindi on my forehead n' Henna on my hands.

Imma sure that you'll draw the henna for meee right? 

Hehe


Next time let's go shopping together with the punjabi n' bindi n henna okaayyy? 

Love yeaa Viv BabE



ps: This is not my room~
pss: My friends laugh like crazy that's why the photos is shaking blur = [
psss: You must have Pynjabi when I'm back to KL so that we can hang out together! 
pssss: I know that my English is sooo broken but then please laaa, good try right? = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

跟羊很静一起咩咩叫,欢迎~ ^ ^